Allow your large pets the freedom to let themselves in and out of the house with the PetSafe Extreme Weather Pet Door.
This top-of-the-line large dog door offers up to 4 times more efficiency than regular single flap pet doors. With a strong dual flap and interior insulation, the dog door flap not only protects your home against extreme temperatures, but also heavy rain, wind, and bugs. For the coldest of nights, there's an insulated weather cover that you can easily snap around the frame of the dog door.
Designed for large dogs weighing up to 100 pounds, this extreme weather pet door can simply be installed on standard doors that are 1.5" to 2" thick. The PetSafe large dog door can also be installed into walls by following PetSafe's wall installation instructions.
All PetSafe dog doors come with all hardware needed for mounting, as well as complete installation instructions.
- Double flaps with a separate interior lining that protects against extreme temperatures, wind, rain, and bugs
- Three-flap system offers maximum energy efficiency
- Weather cover that easily snaps to the frame of the dog door for added insulation
- Fits standard doors 1.5" to 2" in thickness (3.8 cm - 5 cm)
- Dog door frame dimensions: 12 5/8" x 20" (32 x 50.8 cm)
- Dog door flap opening: 10 1/8" x 15 3/4" (25.7 x 40 cm)
- Excellent for pets up to 100 pounds (45 kg)
- Durable white plastic frame
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Large PetSafe dog door with 3 flaps for extreme weather
- Mounting hardware
- Hole template
- Owners Manual