Whether you need to increase the range of your current pet containment area, purchase a second transmitter for the cottage or replace your existing wireless fence transmitter the PetSafe IF-100 wireless dog fence transmitter is just the thing you need.
You can increase the size of the pet containment coverage area by using two or more wireless transmitters at the same time. Example: If you use two transmitters together, you can form a perimeter in the shape of two intersecting circles (much like a MasterCard logo). When you intersect the circles, the wireless signal is cancelled out where the circles overlap one another, doubling the perimeter of the pet containment area that your pet has access to. Each transmitter needs to be placed within a maximum distance of 150 feet from one another. All transmitters must also be kept safe from the weather and free from rain, as the transmitters cannot get wet. With an additional transmitter, you can create a perimeter of up to 180 feet in width and up to 230 feet in length!
The PetSafe IF-100 wireless fence transmitter is a single stand-alone unit. It does not include the remote receiver dog collar, boundary flags or test light tool. If you need a complete wireless fence system, see the PetSafe wireless fence system.
Note: You can use an unlimited amount of PetSafe IF-100 transmitters to increase the containment area.
- The PetSafe IF-100 is wireless and easily portable
- Range can be adjusted to cover a circular area of up to 1/2 acre (180 feet diameter)
- An unlimited number of dogs can be used on the same system (additional PIF-275-19 collars required)
- With additional PetSafe IF-100 transmitters, pet containment area can be enlarged
- System shuts down if your dog leaves the pet containment area for longer than 25 seconds
- System is designed to be located indoors 2 to 4 feet above ground level
- Wireless fence transmitter (PetSafe IF-100)
- Power adapter