Shop by Brand
Brand New! The Garmin Delta Sport XC with bark control is an updated version of the Garmin Delta Sport and the updates are sweet.
The Delta Sport XC remote training device from Garmin uses Tri-Tronics technology to provide owners with a simple and efficient way to train their dogs. It has 3 different functions – continuous and momentary stimulation, tone, or vibration, with the option of also using a combination of all 3. With this feature, the owner is free to select the type of training stimulation that fits the size and personality of the dog in order to achieve optimum results. Garmin has changed the stimulation range on the Delta Sport XC so it now matches the Garmin Pro series. There are still 36 levels of stimulation range. The low and medium levels are the same but the highest levels are now stronger, designed with the persistent dog in mind.
The device is equipped with an LCD monitor that displays the current settings selected and a 3-button controller with separate side buttons makes it easy for the owner to switch between settings and between different collars. In fact, one controller can be used to train three dogs at once using separate training devices within a 3/4 mile range. The design of the remote allows it to be operated with only one hand so that the other one is free at all times. The Delta collar is even capable of remembering individual settings for a particular dog and switching to them by default whenever it is activated.
The biggest change in the bark control feature is that you can now train and use the bark control at the same time. You can select the bark control correction from the handheld, then return to training. The BarkLimiter feature lets you set bark control for each dog based on their barking habits. BarkLimiter options are vibration only, auto-rise, or direct level (1-18).
The collar is weather resistant and durable, made with all typical outdoor activities in mind. It is also submersible and waterproof (IPX7). The collar and handheld remote are powered by long lasting (3-5 years) rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, which are easy to replace. The collar strap on the Delta Sport XC has been redesigned for a comfortable fit; it is adjustable and now includes long and short contact points. The Garmin Sport XC will work on all kinds of dog breeds and temperaments regardless of size and coat thickness.
- 3/4 mile range
- Train and control barking at the same time
- 36 correction levels (18 low + 18 high)
- 5 training configurations
- Configurations include static (momentary or continuous), tone or vibrate
- Lets you quickly adjust intensity level by holding side button
- 3 Bark control options
- Adjust bark control from the handheld
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Ergonomic controller with 3 front buttons and separate side buttons
- Expandable-Up to 3 collars (sold separately)
- Waterproof handheld remote and receiver collar (IPX7)
- Collar is submersible
- Optional colored accessory strap (red, blue or black)
- Ability to memorize individual settings
- Remote and collar receiver use long-lasting rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Batteries are user replaceable
- Battery run time-about 60 hours between charges
- Handheld remote transmitter 3.7 oz.
- Handheld remote transmitter dimensions: 2" W x 5 3/8" H to tip of antenna
- Collar receiver 2.40 oz.
- Collar strap fits neck diameter up to 24 inches
- Collar strap measures 3/4" x 27"
- Collar receiver measures: 1 1/8" H x 2 1/4" W x 1 3/8" D
- Best for dogs 10 lbs and over
- One year warranty
- Delta handheld remote transmitter
- Collar receiver with 3/4" black collar strap
- Long contact points
- Short contact points
- Contact wrench
- AC power adapter
- Charging clip
- USB cable
- Lanyard for remote
- Owner's Manual
Please Note: We cannot ship this product to Canada.