Shop by Brand
With an additional PetSafe Wireless Stay and Play Wireless Fence Transmitter, increasing your pets containment area is easy.
This stand-alone Stay and Play wireless transmitter can be used to increase the containment area of your current PIF00-12917 or PIF-300 wireless pet fence system, or used as a separate system when you travel. Completely wireless, these pet fence systems are known for being one of the easiest and convenient wireless pet fences on the market. With no boundary wire to bury or secure to the ground, installing the fence is as easy as plugging the transmitter into any standard 110-volt outlet.
The Stay and Play transmitter is compatible with PetSafe PIF00-12918 and PIF-275-19 wireless receiver collars (sold separately). When the transmitter is turned on, it will send a circular signal around your yard. When combined with an existing Stay and Play wireless transmitter, you can create two separate play areas or increase the existing play area by overlapping the two circles into the shape of a Mastercard logo. This allows your pet to cross safely where the two circles meet and enjoy a larger area of play. The area outside the two circles is off limits to your dog, whereas the area inside the two circles is the safe zone. The area that each circle covers can be adjusted to expand from 10 to 210 feet in diameter (up to 3/4 acre).
Note: This stand-alone transmitter does not include a receiver collar, boundary flags or test light tool. For the complete wireless fence system, please see product: PetSafe Stay and Play Wireless Dog Fence System
PetSafe Stay and Play Transmitter Features
- Additional transmitter for increasing existing containment area
- Area of coverage can be adjusted between 10 and 210 feet in diameter (up to 3/4 acre)
- The transmitter can handle as many pets as you want to add (collars sold separately)
- Completely wireless, with no wires to bury or secure to the ground
- Compatible with the PetSafe PIF00-12918 and PIF-275-19 wireless receiver collar
- Fail-Safe feature: System shuts off if your dog gets trapped outside the safe zone for longer than 25 seconds
- System automatically turns off the collar if there is a power outage
- Plugs into any indoor 110-volt outlet
- Stay and Play wireless transmitter (PetSafe PIF00-13210)
- A/C power adapter
- FREE PetSafe after sales setup and support
- FREE Shipping to lower 48 States