Shop by Brand
The wire of the future for pet contaiment has arrived. WiseWire 20 AWG PE20 Wire is lighter yet stronger than any pet fence wire on the market today.
It has 5 times the break load of standard 20 gauge wire and is equal in strength to 14 gauge solid core copper wire. Two metals-custom grade steel core wire and copper-are bonded together to make the wire very resistant to corrosion. Wrapping the steel core wire with the copper in this way-also known as copper cladding-adds durability and strength to the wire. The wire is also insulated with a 20 mil high-density, high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWPE/HDPE). It provides superior protection against the elements. Accidental breaks that can sometimes occur when the ground soil and rocks naturally shift are also minimized.
WiseWire can be used with any in-ground pet containment system. Made in the USA from materials that can be recycled.
- Reduces interference from your neighbors systems
- Resistant to corrision
- 20 Gauge wire weight with 14 Gauge wire strength
- 5x breakload of standard 20 Gauge wire = strong & durable
- Easy to work with
- Can be used in opentrench and plow-in installation
- Eco-friendly-Wire can be recycled
- Lower cost than copper wire
- Available in 500' and 1000' spools
- One Spool-500 feet WiseWire
- 50 Boundary Flags
- 2 Splices