Shop by Brand
Impact Dog Crates are American made of high quality aluminum. Say goodbye to dog crate storage woes. Impact Dog Crates durable aluminum dog crate conveniently collapses to less than eight inches tall. Crate can be set up or taken down in seconds. Constructed of sturdy .063 aluminum makes this crate light as well as corrosion resistant. Crate comes in a powder coated finish that helps reflect heat away from your animal. Exclusive tan with black door.
It is NOT recommended to use a collapsible dog crate if your pet has any anxiety issues or is an escape artist.
Please see IATA Collapsible Bracket and Door Guard to make your collapsible crate IATA compliant.
Please note colors may vary in photos from actual color of product. Please note that 200 and 300 collapsible crates (Small and Medium) will have a single butterfly latch in the middle. 400 and 450 collapsible crates (Large and Extra Large) will have two butterfly latches, as shown.
(Shown is a 400 Large collapsible)
- Best for dogs up to 18 inches tall
- All materials are dye, toxin & chemical-free
- Rounded square side vents give illusion of direct line of site causing less stress to pets
- Larger vent holes means more air flow
- 20% lighter than comparable crates
- "Slam-Latch" closes & locks door automatically
- Crush proof corners have impact protection
- Unique corner design makes crates stackable
- Welded "no rust" rivets
- Drain holes in floor bottom cleaning easy
- Rail slots on sides
- Assembles or folds in seconds
- Has handle like a briefcase so easy to carry when folded
- Top handles make it easy to transport when fully assembled
- Separate bracket kit needed for air travel-sold separate
- USA Made
- .063 All aluminum construction
- Powder coated inside & out to prevent corrosion
- Crate Weight: 27 pounds
- Slam Latch & Hardware Material: Marine-grade Stainless Steel
- Spring loaded top handles
- Collapses to less than 8" in height
- 1 Small Crate
- 2 Side Rails
Order Size Carefully. Due to weight and size of crate it is difficult to return. Be sure to check for damage on delivery.