Shop by Brand
Cold Weather = Freezing Water Bowls = Easy Solution
K&H Pet Products Thermal Water Bowls are easy to use, easy to clean and keep your pet bowls from freezing when the mercury drops below 32 degrees.
The energy saving bowls are MET rated and use very little electricity-just 25 watts. The bowl has 5.5 feet of steel wrapped cord and the heating components are sealed inside the bowl preventing damage from the weather.
With two sizes to choose from you can keep your pets hydrated all winter long no matter how cold the temperature gets.
96 oz blue bowl: 11.5" diameter x 4" deep
1.5 gallon granite bowl: 14" diameter x 5" deep
- Prevents freezing water even in temperatures well below freezing.
- 5 1/2 foot steel wrapped cord
- Heating components safely tucked inside bowl for safety
- Made from BPA-free plastic composite
- Low energy use
- MET listed in USA and Canada-evaluated for safety by an approved independent lab
- Blue 96 ounce bowl holds 3/4 gallons of water
- Granite 192 ounce bowl holds 1.5 gallons of water
- K&H One year warranty
- Thermal water bowl with cord
- Instruction manual