Shop by Brand
How It Works
Only 25 watts is all that's needed to keep your pet warm and comfy in the colder winter months. The 9" X 12" size is perfect for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Ferrets or Hedgehogs and is ideal for the rehabilitation of wildlife. The internal thermostat is preset to be the perfect temperature. We've cleverly rounded all the edges to take away a chewing surface and even capped the cord entrance and the first 18" of the power cord with steel. Holes in the 4 corners of the pad are the perfect anchor points to keep the pad in place. Screws can be used to anchor the pad on wood surfaces or wired in place for wire floored cages.
The Small Animal Heated Pad has dual thermostats and is designed to warm to your pet's normal body temperature of 102°F when he/she lies on the bed. When your pet is not on the bed, the heat will dissipate into the air and the surface temperature of the bed will vary based on air temperature about 10-15 degrees above air temperature. It maintains the heat even in the coldest of weather.
The thermostat is powered by an electrical cord that's designed to withstand use outdoors and the bed is designed to be left plugged in. When your pet is not on the bed it emits a low heat to attract your pet to its warmth.
- Dimensions: 9" x 12" (22.9 cm x 30.5 cm)
- Recommended for indoor and outdoor use
- Designed for rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, hedgehogs, and wildlife
- High-impact ABS plastic makes pad durable, easy to clean and water resistant
- Thermostatically controlled to keep the pad within your pet's body temperature range
- Steet wraped power cord prevents chewing and scratching
- Energy efficient - Uses only 25 watts of power
- UL certified for ensured electrical safety
- Limited one-year warranty
- Heated pad (9" x 12" x 0.5")
- Owners manual
- K&H Warranty
- FREE K&H after sales setup and support