Shop by Brand
This item is discontinued.
Motorola introduces the Bark200U ultrasonic no-bark collar - a quick and easy shock-free way to reduce your dog's non-stop barking. The training collar works by sending out a high-pitched, annoying sound that only a dog can hear. It's a safe and effective way to reduce and discourage barking.
The Bark200U collar senses your dog's vocal cord vibration so there is no chance it will activate if it is not supposed to. It also has a built-in sensor that lets your dog bark freely for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, the Bark200U collar gives a warning vibration using a dual vibration modes alert. If he continues to bark, the collar will then emit the ultrasonic sound. After a 2-minute period the collar resets and your dog has 5 more seconds of free bark time. The collar has 3 levels of correction so you can adjust the correction level to match your dog's temperament and behavior. Level 1 is an audible tone only. Level 2 is one second of ultrasonic sound and level 3 is three seconds of ultrasonic sound.
Note: For your dog's safety, do not attach a leash to this collar.
- 3 levels of tone or ultrasonic correction
- Warning vibration alert
- Allows for 5 seconds of barking
- After 2 minutes of no-barking the collar resets and allows for 5 seconds of barking
- Water resistant
- User replaceable CR2450 battery
- Battery can last up to 600 hours
- LED light displays low battery level
- Adjustable, durable gray nylon collar strap 3/4" wide
- Fits dogs with neck diameters from 10-21 inches
- Receiver measures: 3.2" long x 1.6" high x 1.1" deep
- Receiver weight: 4 ounces
- Best for dogs 15 lbs and up
- One year manufacturer warranty
- One Bark200U receiver
- 3/4" wide collar strap
- CR2450 Battery
- Instruction manual