Shop by Brand
Made in the U.S.A, the Perimeter Technologies Basic Ultra Comfort Contact Dog Fence, has everything you need to provide safety and comfort for your dog.
The receiver collar included with this electric dog fence system comes with Perimeter Technologies patented Comfort Contacts. These special contact probes are made of soft rubber, which cushion your dog's neck. Unlike the hard steel probes of other electronic dog collars, the Perimeter Technology receiver collar protects your dog's neck from discomfort and irritation.
The dog fence receiver collar also features 5 levels of static correction and a tone-only warning sound. Each time your dog approaches the boundaries of the yard, the tone will sound as a warning that the area is off limits. If your dog continues, a static correction will be transmitted.
This innovative underground dog fence system comes equipped with a wall-mounted transmitter that allows you to program your dog's receiver collar to the level of correction you desire. With the purchase of additional collars, you can add as many dogs as you like to the system and customize each collar to each dog's temperament from this single transmitter. The Perimeter Technology dog receiver collar can be safely used on any dog that weighs 10 pounds or more.
For details about fence installation and training click here.
- Signal range of up to 5 acres (requires 2,000 feet of wire)
- Safe and effective for dogs weighing 10 to 200 pounds
- 5 adjustable levels of static correction plus tone-only warning sound
- System can be customized according to each dog's temperament
- Dog receiver collar is small, lightweight (1.1 oz), comfortable and waterproof
- Includes Comfort Contacts for added safety and comfort
- Add an unlimited number of dogs to the system (additional receiver collars required)
- Consistent and reliable 12X battery status technology
- Exclusive wire and temperature check technology
- Safety feature shuts off the collar after 20 seconds of continuos correction
- Multiple signal frequency settings to prevent interference with any nearby pet fence systems
- Designed and made in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Programmable wall-mounted transmitter with power adaptor
- Collar receiver with nylon strap (Perimeter PTPFS-003)
- Lithium-ion battery for the collar (Perimeter PTPRB-003)
- 500 feet (1/3 acre) of 20-gauge boundary wire
- 50 training flags (recommended for boundary training)
- Two wire connectors
- Two waterproof splice covers
- Comfort contact probes
- Steel contact probes for long-haired dogs
- Non-correction probe covers (long and short)
- Installation guide and training DVD
- Owners manual