Shop by Brand
Give your cat the freedom to come and go and also keep out unwanted visitors with the PetSafe Microchip Cat Door. This door can read your cat's unique 15-digit microchip id and gives access only to the pet it is programmed for. More than one cat. No problem. The door can store up to 40 chip id codes.
The door has a 4 way manual lock feature and is powered by 4 AA batteries (not included).
Important Note: This microchip enabled product will only work if your cat has been fitted with a microchip. Some older and non-standard microchips may NOT work. Look at your veterinarian issued microchip registration form. Microchips with 10 digits, those with letters and those starting with 977xxxxxxxxxxxx and 98514xxxxxxxxxx are NOT currently compatible with this product.
- Works with 15-digit microchip numbers (see exceptions above)
- Dual flap design for energy efficiency (a separate flap on each side of the wall)
- Uses RFID to read your cat’s microchip
- Learns up to 40 codes
- Gives your cat access-keeps strays out.
- Programmable collar keys available for cats without microchips (sold separately)
- Out of the box installation into wood, PVC and uPVC
- Can be installed in metal, glass, brick and wall BUT additional accessories required (sold separately)
- Weather stripping & two magnetic locking points increase insulation and help keep out drafts
- 4-way manual lock-‘In or Out’, ‘In Only’, ‘Out Only’ or ‘Fully Locked’
- Uses 4 AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (not included)
- Estimated battery life up to 12 months depending on use
- Low Battery Indicator
- Microchip Cat door
- Install Guide
- One Year Warranty