Shop by Brand
|This product is available for pre-order only|
Create another barrier within your yard with an additional PetSafe Pawz Away Extra Outdoor Pet Barrier "rock" transmitter. With this extra unit, you can protect important areas of your yard from your pet. Landscape, pools, play areas-no matter what you want to make off limits to your pet, the PetSafe RFA-378 "rock" transmitter will keep your pet out.
This convenient outdoor pet barrier acts like an invisible fence, but with one difference. Instead of keeping your pet contained within a defined area, this wireless fence system is designed to keep your pet OUT of an areas in your yard. Whether it be a beloved flower garden, a child's play area or pool. With a PetSafe Pawz Away outdoor "rock" in place, your pet will quickly learn to stay clear of whatever off-limit zone you create.
The transmitter of the outdoor invisible fence transmits a circular signal that can be adjusted to cover an area of up to 16 feet in diameter. The PetSafe wireless outdoor pet barrier's crafty rock design helps it to blend into the landscape of your yard. The system transmitter can also be used in conjunction with the PetSafe/Innotek UltraSmart in-ground fence systems and PetSafe Pawz Away Pet Barrier system, enabling you to use the same pet receiver collar (sold separately) without changing a thing. Just place the transmitter in the area you want to protect, adjust the size of the area you want protected and the system will effectively communicate with your pets receiver collar and teach him to stay out of the protected zone. With additional receiver collars, you can train however many pets you have on the same system. You can also expand the system up to 150 feet with the use of boundary wire (sold separately) or add additional transmitters for other areas of your yard that you wish to keep protected from your pet.
Note: This product does not include the pet receiver collar. It includes only the transmitter.
- Wireless pet barrier transmitter designed to look like a rock for outdoor landscaping
- Circular electronic signal provides protection for areas you want to make off limits to your pet
- Coverage area can be adjusted to protect an area of up to 16 feet in diameter
- Transmitter tested to withstand temperatures ranging from +150 to -20 F (+65 to -28 C)
- Wireless mode: Just place the transmitter in the off-limits zone and set the range
- Wire mode: Create a custom-shaped off-limits zone of up to 150 feet with wire (sold separately)
- Works with PetSafe/Innotek UltraSmart in-ground fence systems and PetSafe Pawz Away barriers
- There is no limit to the amount of barriers and collars that can be used
- Outdoor "rock" transmitter is 100% waterproof
- One Year Warranty
- Outdoor "rock" barrier transmitter (PetSafe RFA-378)
- Installation and product guide