Shop by Brand
Replacement flaps for your PetSafe pet doors are a quick way to increase energy efficiency and update a well-worn pet door. Its easy to replace the flaps-simply take out the screws from the inside frame of the pet door-remove the bar and existing flap-center the new flap-put the bar back in and tighten the screws.
This flap is also called the Freedom Replacement Flap.
Single flap pet door catching in the strong winds? Add this as a second flap. It adds weight eliminating the problem.
This easy to install flap fits the following PetSafe Doors.
- Freedom Aluminum Pet Door
- Plastic Pet Door
- Extreme Weather Door (yellow insulated flap sold separately)
- Freedom Patio Panel Pet Door
- Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door (new model) see picture at bottom
- Freedom Patio Panel Pet Doors
- Larson Storm Door with Freedom Aluminum Pet Door (new model)
For the Extreme Weather Door, this is the vinyl flap on either side of the yellow insulated flap. If you need to replace the middle flap, you will need to purchase an Extreme Weather Door Flap Kit.
The Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door uses 2 flaps on either side of the tunnel for extra energy efficiency. One flap is in the inner opening and one is for the outer opening.
Note: These flaps are item specific for the listed products only! Please do not purchase unless you know which model is needed. Measurements alone will not ensure that the flap will fit your door.
- Soft, tinted vinyl single flap with magnetic strip to provide a seal against weather and bugs
- Easy installation that you can do yourself
- One PetSafe Replacement Flap
Which Replacement Flap Do I Need for the Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door?
The new model uses the Freedom Replacement Flap. The old model uses the Classic Replacement Flap. If you're not sure which version door you have, compare your door to the picture below. On the new model door:
- The flap is secured with 3, 4, or 5 screws at the top of the flap frame.
- The inner white frame is flat and nearly flush with the main brown frame, with no major grooves.
- The bottom of the flap has a thin, black weather sweep without ridges.
|Flap Size||Flap Dimensions||Fits These Petsafe Doors:|
|Freedom Aluminum||Plastic||Extreme Weather||Freedom Patio Panel|
|Small||5 1/8" x 7 5/8"||Small||Small||Small||Small|
|Medium||8 1/8" x 11 3/4"||Medium||Medium||Medium||Medium|
|Large||10 1/8" x 15 3/4"||Large||Large||Large||Large, Large-Tall|
|Extra Large||13 5/8" x 23"||Extra Large||Extra Large|