Shop by Brand
The PetSafe Stay and Play wireless dog fence is as convenient as it is effective. You simply plug in the unit and a safe and secure fence is created!
The wireless perimeter transmitted by the central unit creates a circular boundary around your yard that can be easily adjusted up to 3/4 of an acre (210 feet across). You can easily increase the size of the containment area with the purchase of additional transmitters by overlapping the boundaries. Once you have your wireless boundary in place, the next step is to place the receiver collar included with the system around your dog's neck. As your dog roams freely within your yard, the collar will pick up the signal transmitted by the central unit. Each time your dog nears the wireless perimeter, a warning tone will be emitted by the collar. If your dog continues toward the off-limit boundaries, your dog will receive a quick but safe static correction.
The wireless receiver collar included with the Stay and Play system is designed for dogs weighing over 5 pounds with neck sizes of 6 to 23 inches. It features 6 levels of correction, so you can easily adjust the correction level to your dog's temperament. You can also set the collar to "tone only" for training or if you feel that's all your dog needs as a deterrent. The collar is equipped with a rechargeable battery and a convenient 2-hour recharging unit.
Setting up the Stay and Play wireless dog fence is quick and easy. Just place the central unit anywhere in your home or garage and the signal will easily transmit through walls, doors, and furniture. With the purchase of additional PetSafe PIF00-12918 collars, you can add as many dogs as you want to your Stay + Play system. The compact design also makes it perfect for taking with you when traveling with your dog.
Add-A-Pet: If you have more than one pet, additional receiver collars are available. An unlimited number of pets can be added to the system as long as they are wearing a PetSafe Stay + Play Wireless Fence receiver collar. Compatible model numbers are PIF00-12918, PIF00-14288, PIF-275-19 and IF-275.
- Covers an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre
- Adjust the boundary from 5 to 105 feet in all directions (up to 210 feet across)
- Designed for all dog breeds weighing over 5 pounds
- Comfortable collar adjusts to fit neck sizes from 6 to 23 inches
- 6 levels of adjustable correction including tone-only mode
- 100% waterproof receiver collar with rechargeable battery
- Dual-lead battery charger included (recharged in just 2-3 hours)
- Fully charged battery should last up to 3 weeks
- Battery charger has the capability to recharge two collars are the same time
- Low battery status light lets you know when to recharge the collar
- Completely wireless with no wires to bury
- Central unit plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet
- Compact and portable unit that can be taken with you when you travel with your pet
- Quick and easy setup - complete instructions and training guide included!
- Alarm: If the transmitter fails to transmit a proper signal, a continuous alarm will sound
- Increase the size of the containment area with additional PIF00-13210 or IF-100 transmitters
- Compatible with PetSafe PIF00-12918, PIF00-14288, PIF-275-19 and IF-275 collars
- One year warranty
- 2.9 ounces with strap
- 1.5″ long X 1.3″ tall X 2.5″ wide
- 7.8" x 8.6" x 10.6"
- Wireless fence transmitter with power adapter (PetSafe PIF00-13210)
- Rechargeable collar (PetSafe PIF00-14288)
- Dual-lead charging adapter for the collar (PetSafe RFA-463)
- Long and short contact points (for long and short-haired dogs)
- Wrench for changing out the contact points
- 50 white boundary training flags
- Test light tool to ensure collar is working properly
- Owners manual and training guide
- FREE PetSafe after sales setup and support
- FREE Shipping to lower 48 States