Shop by Brand
No matter how many stubborn dogs you have, you can add them all with the addition of the PetSafe Stubborn Dog Fence Receiver Collar PRF-275-19.
Designed for stubborn and hard-to-train dogs weighing over 8 pounds, this underground electric dog fence receiver collar offers the highest level of static correction available. You get 5 adjustable levels of correction, including tone and vibration.
Whether you need to add an additional dog to your current pet fence system or just replace an existing collar, the PetSafe PRF-275 dog fence collar is compatible with all PetSafe underground pet containment systems. This product comes in an easy to open white box.
Note: Not compatible with the PetSafe UltraSmart or YardMax In-Ground Fence Systems.
Compatible with these Fence Systems
- PetSafe PIG00-14673 Rechargeable In-Ground Fence
- PetSafe PIG00-13661 In-Ground Dog Fence
- PetSafe PIG00-14582 Basic In-Ground Fence
- PetSafe PRF-3004W In-Ground Dog Fence
- PetSafe PRF-304W Deluxe In-Ground Dog Fence
- PetSafe PIG00-10777 Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence
- PetSafe MIG00-10939 Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence
- Petsafe MIG00-10938 Deluxe In-Ground Dog Fence
- PetSafe ZIG00-14658 Stubborn In-Ground Dog Fence
- PetSafe ZIG00-14654 In-Ground Dog Fence
- PetSafe PIG00-10773 Little Dog In-Ground Fence
- PetSafe PIG00-11007 Cat In-Ground Fence
- PetSafe PIRF-100 Indoor Pet Fence
- SportDOG SDF-100A In-Ground Fence
- Comfortable 6.5-oz waterproof dog collar fits neck sizes 6" - 28"
- Designed for stubborn dogs weighing over 8 pounds
- 5 adjustable levels of correction
- Features a tone and vibration mode for tailored training
- Dog collar receiver designed for large or hard-to-train dogs
- Highest intensity electronic dog fence collar available
- Low battery indication feature on receiver dog collar
- Digitally coded signals to prevent false activation
- Anti-linger feature to keep your pet from running down the battery
- One Year Warranty
- Receiver dog collar (PetSafe RF-275-19)
- 3/4" Red nylon strap
- Test light tool to ensure the receiver dog collar is functioning properly
- Short contact points
- Long contact points
- Owners manual