Shop by Brand
Introducing the Dogtra 1900S Remote Training Collar. Subtle changes and enhanced features to this popular Dogtra trainer make it the go to trainer for dogs over 35 pounds. As soon as you work with the Dogtra 1900S Dog Training Collar, you'll see why it's one of Dogtra's most popular remote trainers!
Here's a quick look at the updates.
- Increased range up to 3/4 of mile (vs. 1/2 mile)
- Checkered grip on the transmitter for better control
- Ergonomic ARC collar design for comfort fit
- Collar strap now 3/4" wide (vs. 1")
- Enhanced water excelling contact points
This powerful dog training collar offers the widest range of training flexibility of all of Dogtra's e-collars. With low to high output stimulation levels, it can be used for the everyday pet, K-9 police dogs, and even stubborn dogs. The Dogtra 1900S features a signal range of up to 3/4 a mile and precise stimulation/correction levels from 0-127. Also included are three types of training modes: nick, constant and non-stimulating pager/vibration. The collar and handheld remote transmitter function on long-lasting Ni-MH batteries, which are fully rechargeable and user-replaceable.
The handheld transmitter includes a convenient LCD display that can be read in the dark of night. There is also a 3-bar battery level display so that you know the condition of the batteries at all times. It is also important to note that both the remote and collar are 100% waterproof and submersible. In January 2017 the 1900S is now officially IPX9K certified. That means it passed the highest waterproof and pressure test available!
Dogtra 1900S Series Trainer can be purchased as a 1-dog or 2-dog system. Please be sure to choose the right unit because these remote training systems are not expandable!
- Reliable signal range within distances of up to 3/4 mile
- 0-127 precise levels of stimulation correction to fit any dogs temperament
- Rheostat dial allows precise control of stimulation level
- Safety shut-off once "constant" button is held for 12 seconds
- High powered unit
- Three training modes: nick, constant, and vibration-only pager
- Stimulation levels: Low & High
- Toggle switch on transmitter allows for easy change between "nick & "constant" stim
- Color coded transmitter buttons match collar strap colors
- Blue LCD display that you can read even in the dark of night
- LCD display shows battery life and stimulation level
- Transmitter has checkered design for better grip
- Dog collar receiver and transmitter are 100% waterproof & submersible
- IPX9K certified. It passed the highest waterproof and pressure test available
- Enhanced contact points offer better water resistance
- New! Unique collar receiver is ergonomically shaped to your dog’s neck
- Slim receiver design with comfortable fit
- Durable, collar fits dogs that are 35 pounds or more with neck sizes up to 26"
- Long-lasting, rechargeable Ni-MH batteries for transmitter and collar (included)
- Two hour quick charge batteries
- Batteries-user Replaceable
- Use the splitter cable to charge both the transmitter and collar at the same time
- Collar strap dimensions: 3/4" x 28"
- Collar weight: 5.6 ounces
- Collar receiver measures 3 1/2 " long x 1 1/8 deep" x 1 1/4" wide"
- Transmitter Dimensions: 1 1/4" deep x 1 11/16" wide x 5 3/4" tall (tip of antenna)
- Transmitter weight: 4.8 ounces
- Protective carrying case included
- 2 year limited lifetime warranty
- 1902S handheld transmitter
- Two Receiver collars
- Black 3/4" wide x 28" long collar strap
- Gear Bag
- Rechargeable batteries for collar & transmitter
- 2” Antenna
- Belt Clip
- Standard 5/8 " contact points
- Black lanyard
- Rubber caps
- Wall charger
- Splitter cable
2-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dogtra Company provides the original purchaser with a 2-YEAR WARRANTY for the 175NCP, 180NCP, 200NCP Gold Series, 210NCP Series, 280NCP Series, 300M Series, 1400NCP Series, 1500NCP Series, 1600NCP Series, 1700NCP Series, 1800NC Series, 1900NCP/S Series, 2000T&B Series, 2200NCP Series, 2300NCP Series, 2500T&B Series, 3500NCP Series, and the SureStim Series. The warranty begins from the date of purchase. For the first two years, coverage is for both Parts and Labor on warranty repair services.
Accessories such as chargers, splitter cables, antennas, straps, and batteries are covered for the first year only. After the first two years, the Limited Lifetime Warranty covers Parts only and does not cover Labor Fees and Accessories. All Shipping fees incurred, the cost of Accessories after the first year, and Labor fees associated with out of warranty repair work, are the customers responsibility. Labor fees will be variable depending on the extent of the work required. The Limited Lifetime Warranty expires 5 years after a model is discontinued from production by Dogtra.