Shop by Brand
The Eyenimal Automatic No-Bark Collar has progressive correction. This means your dog will receive an increased level of correction if the barking continues. Progressive correction makes this collar effective for dogs of all temperaments. When your dog barks a tone is emitted. It uses a combination of tone and static correction to teach your dog not to bark. If within 30 seconds a second bark occurs, the dog will hear a tone then receive a short, light static correction. If a third bark occurs within 30 seconds, a tone and long, light static correction occurs. The collar sends a tone and a short, strong correction if a 4th bark detected within 30 seconds and if a 5th bark is detected within 30 seconds, a tone and a long, strong stimulation is emitted. If your dog stops barking at any time during the 30 seconds the collar resets and the cycle repeats when the barking starts again.
- Suitable for most dogs 8 lbs and up
- Features progressive correction
- Auto safety shutoff
- Fits dogs with neck size 8" to 28"
- Adjustable bark detection sensor
- Correction triggered by dogs' vocal cords
- Water resistant
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight-2.29 ounces (inc. battery)
- Bark collar dimensions: 2.15"x1.57"x1.41"
- Adjustable collar strap 30" x 1"
- User replaceable CR 2 Lithium battery
- Battery lasts about 3 months
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Bark collar with adjustable nylon strap
- Lithium battery
- Test light tool to ensure collar is working properly
- One pair long contact probes
- Owner's manual