Shop by Brand
The Classic Dog Fence from Eyenimal is a basic electronic in-ground dog fence system that is perfect for small yards and mild-mannered dogs. It lets you keep control of your dog or dogs in a manner that keeps them perfectly safe and gives them the freedom to roam in an area designated by you.
Using the wire provided you can cover up to 1/3 of an acre. The system lets you add an unlimited amount of collars for as many dogs as you want. Once the perimeter is established, there will be a signal being transmitted all around the wire. The dogs wear special collars that will react should they get too close to the wire. At first, the dogs receive a warning beep. As they get closer to the boundary small static corrections will start to be administered. This stops as soon as the dog gets away from that area. Once the dog learns where the boundary is and that he needs to respect it, he will have free reign of his designated roaming area. With time, the frequency of the impulses can be reduced and, eventually removed altogether, relying solely on beeps.
The Eyenimal Classic Fence has 3 safety features: 1. Wire break detector-if the fence wire breaks (or the connection fails), the transmitter lets you know this an audible beep. 2. If your dog has been in the warning zone for (about) 20 seconds, he will receive a few short stimulations to encourage him to move back into the designated area. 3. Auto Safety Shut-off-If your dog has been in the stimulation zone for approximately 20 seconds, the system stops correcting for your dog's safety. The normal functioning resumes when your dog leaves this zone.
- Covers up to 1/3 acre
- Coverage area is expandable to up to 2 acres (extra wire needed)
- Unlimited number of collars can be used
- 8 static correction levels + warning beeps
- Collar adjustable for neck sizes 7 to 21 inches
- Easy to install and maintain
- Waterproof collar receiver
- Lightweight: receiver + battery + strap = 1.96 ounces
- Collar Receiver dimensions: 2.32" x 1.53" x 1.22")
- Collar strap: 25" long x 3/4" wide
- User replaceable CR2 battery with 6 months battery life
- Automatic shut-off after 20 seconds of continuous correction
- 3 Safety features-wire break alarm, warning zone evacuation feature, Auto shut-off
- Buttons on the transmitter let you increase or decrease the space (width) between the warning zone and the correction zone
- Transmitter dimensions: 4.6" x 4.33" x 1.1"
- Comes with a limited 2-year warranty
- Fence transmitter with power adapter
- Receiver collar with adjustable gray strap
- 2 pairs of contact probes (long and short)
- Magnetic key
- 500 feet of 20 gauge boundary wire
- 10 white training flags
- 3-V CR2 Lithium battery for collar
- Wire connectors
- Test light tool to ensure collar is working properly
- Owner's manual