Shop by Brand
This heavy-duty aluminum dog crate from Grain Valley Dog Supply is top of the line in design, features and materials. No cutting corners here. Every detail is designed to provide your pet the utmost in comfort and safety when in transit. Super sturdy yet light weight. Fully portable. Built to last. The crate features plenty of side vents, cross-bar stability, no dyes or chemicals, stainless steel latches and crush proof corners. The crate can be set up and taken down in seconds and the unique corner design makes it stackable for multi-crate users. The taller height gives your pet more headroom-another pet comfort feature. Perfect for show dogs and sporting dogs. Made in the USA.
- Best for dogs up to 18 inches tall
- All materials are dye, toxin & chemical-free
- Rounded square side vents give illusion of direct line of site causing less stress to pets
- Larger vent holes means more air flow
- 20% lighter than comparable crates
- "Slam-Latch" closes & locks door automatically
- Crush proof corners have impact protection
- Unique corner design makes crates stackable
- Welded "no rust" rivets
- Drain holes in floor bottom cleaning easy
- Airline ATA compliant - CR-82 compliant-when air rails are in use*
- Rail slots on sides for airline use
- Assembles or folds in seconds
- Has handle like a briefcase so easy to carry when folded
- Top handles make it easy to transport when fully assembled
- USA Made
- .063 All aluminum construction
- Powder coated inside & out to prevent corrosion
- Outside Crate Dimensions: 24.5" long x 22.6" wide x 18.5" high (with airline rails attached)
- Inside Crate Dimensions: 24" long x 21" wide x 18" high
- Door Opening: 14" high x 12-1/4" wide
- Crate Weight: 27 pounds
- Slam Latch & Hardware Material: Marine-grade Stainless Steel
- Spring loaded top handles
- Collapses to less than 8" in height
Not recommended for escape artists or pets with anxiety issues.
- 1 Small Crate
*These crates are IATA - CR-82 compliant approved for airline travel when fully assembled with the airline rails in place because they are no longer considered "collapsible. Each airline may have their own specific travel requirements. Please check with your airline before flying.
Order Size Carefully. Due to weight and size of crate it is difficult to return. Be sure to check for damage on delivery.