Shop by Brand
The Akoma Heat-N-Breeze is the best of both worlds. The flip of a switch and the turn of a knob keeps your dog comfortable in the winter and the summer. In the summer months the ventilation fan brings the outside air into your dogs house. During the colder months, the heater is able to heat an insulated dog house of up to 32 cubic feet.
Easy to install the Heat-N-Breeze is small, quiet, efficient and sturdy.
NOTE: The fan will not run when the heater is on.
NOTE: Temperature results vary depending on size and shape of house and how well it is insulated. Insulated houses with a flap or door yield best results.
- Power saving cooling fan-Preset to the temperature you choose so fan only runs when it needs to.
- Outside air comes into pet house at rate 24 cubic feet per minute
- Air is refreshed 1-2 times every minute
- Turning the thermostat to highest temperature will not make unit run hotter
- On low-medium thermostat setting temperatures range is 30-50 degrees
- On medium-high thermostat setting temperature range is 50-80 degrees
- Protective covers over dials locked in place
- Quiet noise levels-less than 45 decibels (a smidge louder than a quiet library)
- Unit is made of indestructible 16 gauge powder coated steel
- Tough 8 feet long spring coated power cord deters chewing
- Power cord has 3 prong grounded plug
- Size Heat-N-Breeze: Dimensions: 10" x 10" x 4.5"
- Weight of Heat-N-Breeze: 6 pounds
- Heat and cools houses up to 32 Cubic feet in size (measure L X W X H)
- Unit Rated for 100,000 on/off cycles
- 50,000 hour- long lasting, replaceable heating element (150 Watts)
- Fan rated for 30,000 hours of use. (18 Watts)
- One year Akoma warranty
- USA Small Business-Minnesota
- Heat N Breeze Unit w/ power cord
- Flexible Duct
- Duct clamps
- Foam seal
- Hole saw
- Efficiency Heat Shield
- Mounting Screws
- Mounting Template
- Instructions for mounting and use