Shop by Brand
The Impi SBC-100 Bark Control Collar is the fast, effective and harmless barking control solution for your barking dog. It is an electronic collar that uses static pulse correction to stop your dog from barking. There are other corrective devices which utilize sonic or ultrasonic sounds, vibration stimulus, even spraying stimulus, but those methods do not function for all dogs. Static pulse correction though, has been proved to function in practically all dogs, even the most stubborn ones, making of it the most widely used method of bark control.
When dogs bark, a vibration takes place in their throats, which is transmitted to a quartz sensitive sensor that is located in the Impi Bark Collar. Once the collar receives these vibrations, it automatically releases a static pulse correction via its EzyFit contacts. It emits a low level correction (ultrasound and low static pulse) and if needed it keeps increasing intensity until the dog stops barking.
The collar functions as a training system. Soon the dogs associate the two low corrections with their barking and to avoid the increasing unpleasant correction, soon learn to stop barking before the higher levels come.
- 7 total levels of progressive static pulse correction
- 2 low level reminders (ultrasound and static)
- EzyFit contacts easily tightened with the fingers, no additional tools required
- Waterproof to 1.5 feet
- Curved, comfort fit collar
- Collar receiver weight: 1.66 ounces
- Nylon collar strap fits necks up to 24 "
- Long lasting lithium-ion battery
- Lightweight battery is user-replaceable
- On/off switch prolongs the battery life
- One year warranty
- Bark control unit
- Black nylon collar strap
- Short EzyFit contacts
- Long EzyFit contacts
- 6v lithium battery
- Test light tool
- Owner’s Guide