Shop by Brand
Take the head-ache out of having to use a hose in cold weather with the K&H Thermo-Heated Hose. Plug it in and heat the hose for 5-35 minutes and you will have an ice-free flexible hose to use. For best results in the cold weather leave the hose plugged in. This will keep the water in the hose from freezing in between uses. Sprayers and attachments can be used too. Just remove them after each use.
The thermostat is on the hose near the fitting that connects to the water supply. When the thermostat senses temperatures below freezing the hose will automatically turn on and keep the water from freezing.
Made of high quality 5/8" double-walled PVC construction. The system turns off automatically during warmer weather.
Note: The hose must be disconnected from the water source when not in use. Not intended for RV use. Does not heat the water inside the hose. It keeps the water inside the hose from freezing.
Size and Watts
- 20 Foot Hose-100 Watts (KH5021)
- 40 Foot Hose-200 Watts (KH5041)
- 60 Foot Hose-250 Watts (KH5061)
- Electric cord is 6 1/2 feet long
- Thermostatically controlled
- Keeps the water inside the hose from freezing
- Solid brass couplings
- Quality, double-walled PVC hose
- Turns itself off during warmer weather
- No need to drain hose between uses
- Does not heat the water inside the hose
- Disconnect from water source when not in use
- MET Listed for Safety
- PVC Thermo-Hose
- Owners manual
- Two Year K&H Warranty