Shop by Brand
Ever wonder what your pets do when your away? Wonder no more. Introducing SCOUT 85 from Motorola, a digital wireless video pet monitoring system with Wi-Fi connectivity, two-way communication and infra-red night vision.
Just download the free, secure Hubble App and connect to the Wi-Fi. The SCOUT 85 video camera lets pet owners view, listen, and speak to their pets when away from home. Owners can check on and communicate with their pet from virtually any location 24 hours a day, so long as they have the app and an internet compatible viewing device such as a computer, tablet or smart phone.
The SCOUT 85 is a self-contained video camera that can be placed on any flat surface. The Hubble app enables users to control the pan, tilt, and zoom of the camera, view video, snap a picture, and communicate via two-way audio in “Walkie-Talkie” mode. At home or away, the Scout 85 gives you peace of mind of knowing what is happening with your pet at home.
- Camera dimensions: 3.5" x 3.5" x 4.5"
- Watch your pet from anywhere
- Works with compatible smartphones, tablets and computers
- Access and control remotely by free secure Hubble App
- Easy to set-up-just download the app and connect to Wi-Fi
- Remote Camera zooms, tilts and pans
- Remote HD (720 Pixels) video streaming
- Infrared night vision-low light not an issue
- Image snapshot-takes a picture if you have a wireless internet connection and a compatible viewing device
- Video Recording (need storage capacity)
- Free motion, sound and room temperature notifications
- Has a speaker and a high sensitivity microphone so you can talk and listen
- Expandable-Add up to four cameras (purchased separately)
- Can be wall mounted
- For indoor use only
- One-year limited warranty
- Requires Android 4.2 system or above
- Requires iOS 7.0 system or above
- PC Viewing System Requirements: Windows 7, Mac OS 10.7, Chrome 24, Internet Explorer 9, Safari 6, Firefox 18, Adobe Flash 15, Java 7
- Wi-Fi Camera
- User's Guide
- Quick start guide
- Power adapter