Shop by Brand
Perfect for pet owners who love to see their dog run around the yard happily, this PetSafe in-ground dog fence system works by sending a signal from a transmitter to the ultra-light receiver collar that your dog wears as soon as they run too close to the boundary wires. The warning tone emitted as a beep sound causes most dogs to stop quickly and back away from the boundary line. And just in case your dog is more stubborn and continues to approach the boundary line, the collar will emit a static correction to remind your dog to stay in the yard. You can choose what level of static correction your dog needs to match his personality.
Teaching your dog to become accustomed to the in-ground fence is also quite easy. First let your dog get used to wearing the collar before hooking it up to the transmitter. After a few days you can then gradually allow your dog to hear the beep and then experience the static correction. The receiver collar is best suited for dogs that weigh more than 8 pounds and has a neck size between 6 and 28.
The included transmitter is plugged into a standard outlet and then discharges a radio signal that follows along an underground wire. The lightweight collar that your dog wears will then receive that signal and will alert your dog whenever he is too close to the underground fence line. Pretty soon your dog will be able to visually understand the boundary lines. The receiver collar has 4 levels of Static Correction plus a tone-only option too.
- The included wire allows the system to cover up to 1/3 acre
- Expand up to 10 acres with additional boundary wire (not included)
- There are 4 adjustable levels of correction
- Tone-only mode to warn your pet with a simple beep sound
- Best suited for dogs that weigh 8 pounds and up
- Receiver collar adjusts for neck sizes 6 - 28"
- The included deluxe ultralight receiver weighs a mere 1.5 oz
- The receiver collar is 100% Waterproof and has a low battery indicator
- Safety shut-off will stop corrections after 30 seconds if dog leaves the containment area
- Anti-Linger Prevention will save on battery life!
- Progressive "Run-Through" prevention will stop your dog in his tracks if he makes a run for it
- There is a built-in safety feature that protects against false signals
- This system will work in a multi-pet household, although additional receiver collars are required
- One Year Warranty
- Transmitter with power adapter
- Deluxe UltraLight receiver with an adjustable collar
- Lightning protection module
- PetSafe RFA-67 battery
- 500 Feet of Wire with 50 training flags
- Waterproof splice capsules and wire nuts
- Test light tool to ensure the collar is functioning properly
- Owners manual and training guide