Shop by Brand
Perfect for pet owners who love to see their dog run around the yard happily, this PetSafe in-ground dog fence system works by sending a signal from a transmitter to the ultra-light receiver collar that your dog wears as soon as they run too close to the boundary wire. The warning tone emitted as a beep sound causes most dogs to stop quickly and back away from the boundary line. And just in case your dog is more stubborn and continues to approach the boundary line, the collar will emit a static correction to remind your dog to stay in the yard. You can choose what level of static correction your dog needs to match his personality.
Teaching your dog to become accustomed to the in-ground fence is also quite easy. First let your dog get used to wearing the collar before hooking it up to the transmitter. After a few days you can then gradually allow your dog to hear the beep and then experience the static correction. The receiver collar is best suited for dogs that weigh more than 8 pounds and has a neck size between 6" and 28".
The included transmitter is plugged into a standard outlet and then discharges a radio signal that follows along an underground wire. The lightweight collar that your dog wears will then receive that signal and will alert your dog whenever he is too close to the underground fence line. Pretty soon your dog will be able to visually understand the boundary lines. The receiver collar has 4 levels of Static Correction plus a tone-only option too.
- Expandable up to 10 acres (extra wire/flag kits required)
- Designed for all dog breeds weighing over 8 pounds
- Comfortable adjustable collar strap fits neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 5 adjustable levels of correction
- - Level #1: Tone only
- - Level #2: Mild correction
- - Level #3: Moderate correction
- - Level #4: Strong correction
- - Level #5: Extreme correction for stubborn dogs
- The collar receiver will beep a warning tone before a correction is delivered
- Progressive "run-through" prevention will stop your dog in his tracks if he makes a run for it
- System can be used with an unlimited number of dogs (additional collars required)
- Receiver functions on 6-volt battery module that ensures a waterproof seal (PetSafe RFA-67)
- The included deluxe ultralight receiver weighs a mere 1.5 oz.
- The receiver collar is 100% Waterproof and has a low battery indicator
- Safety shut-off will stop corrections after 30 seconds if dog leaves the containment area
- Digitally coded signals to prevent false activation
- Anti-linger keeps your dog from running down the collar battery
- One Year Warranty
- Transmitter with a/c power adapter
- Deluxe Ultra-Light receiver with an adjustable collar (PetSafe PUL-275)
- One pair short contact points
- One pair long contact points
- Battery for the collar (PetSafe RFA-67)
- 50 Boundary training flags
- 2 Gel filled waterproof splices
- Test light tool to confirm the collar is working properly
- Owner's manual and training guide
- FREE PetSafe after sales setup and support