Shop by Brand
The SD-425 Transmitter can be used as a replacement for a lost transmitter. You can also use it as an extra transmitter to set two or more transmitters to control the same collar receiver.
If you already have a SportDOG containment system (SDF-100A) and would like to upgrade it to allow remote training just buy a Contain & Train SDF-CTR Collar Receiver along with this SDT54-13889 handheld transmitter. The SDF-CTR collar will work with your existing SportDOG containment system to contain your dog, and your SDT54-13889 transmitter will allow for remote training, all with a single contain-n-train collar. How convenient is that!
Note: Charger NOT included. Look for SAC00-13736 if you need the charger.
- Reliable signal transmission up to 500 yards-line of sight
- 7 instantly selectable static stimulation levels, Low/medium/high stim ranges,
- Choose continuous or momentary correction modes
- Choose from stimulation/tone or stimulation/vibrate options
- Low battery indicator
- Submersible to 25 feet
- Battery: Fully rechargeable & user replaceable
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Charge Time: 2 Hours
- Battery Run Time: 50-70 Hours per Charge
- Expandable: Yes-up to 3 dogs (requires extra collars, sold separately)
- Transmitter Dimensions With Antenna: 5.30"L X 1.70"W X 1.00"D
Works With These Remote Training & Fence Collars
- Handheld Transmitter
- Rechargeable Battery
- Lanyard for remote transmitter