Shop by Brand
The new SportDOG ProHunter SD-2525 remote dog training collar is designed for hunters and trainers who need dependable performance and durability in the most rugged of terrains.
With 15 training modes and 27 levels of static stimulation, including a vibration and tone-only, the SportDOG ProHunter 2525 offers handlers a fully customizable system. It's the ideal remote training collar for all types of sporting dog breeds, including beagles, hounds, and pointers. The intermittent pulses of static stimulation administered by the collar are completely safe, even at the highest setting.
The SportDOG 2525 training system offers maximum transmission range, reaching as far as 2 miles. Equipped with DryTek waterproof design technology, both the handheld remote and receiver collar are submersible up to 25 feet deep.
Included with the ProHunter SD-2525 is a battery charging docking station that recharges the batteries of your system in just 2 hours. You can expect 40-60 hours of use between charges.
The system comes complete with an easy-to-follow user manual and basic dog training guide. As an added bonus, you'll also receive a basic dog training DVD that will teach you everything you need to know about remote shock collar dog training and how to get maximum results from your dog training sessions.
Note: The SportDOG SD-2525 system can be easily expanded to up to 6 dogs with just one convenient remote (additional SDR-A collars required)
- Long distance transmission range of up to 2 miles
- Choose from continuous or momentary correction modes
- 27 levels of stimulation - 9 for each setting (low, medium, and high)
- 15 training modes for customized training, including vibration and tone-only settings
- Comfortable, lightweight collar adjustable for dogs with neck sizes up to 23.5"
- Collar and remote is waterproof and submersible up to 25ft deep (DryTek technology)
- Convenient battery recharging cradle - recharge batteries in just 2 hours
- Approximately 40-60 hours of full function between charges
- Rechargeable user-replaceable lithium-ion batteries (lasts 3-5 years)
- Control up to 6 dogs with one easy remote (requires additional SDR-A collars)
- Designed to withstand the most rugged of terrains
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Handheld remote transmitter
- Dog collar/receiver (SportDOG SDR-A)
- Battery charger cradle with power adapter
- Rechargeable batteries in both the collar and transmitter
- Long and short collar/receiver contact point sets
- Test light tool to ensure the collar is functioning properly
- Basic Training DVD Included ($34.95 retail value)
- Triple Crown Behavior and Training Guide booklet
- Owners Manual