Shop by Brand
Whether your four-legged hunting buddy is 2 yards away or 2 miles away, with a trusty SportDOG Hound Hunter SD-3225 Remote Dog Training Shock Collar strapped around his neck, you can rest assured your commands will be received.
This rugged remote dog training e-collar was specifically designed for the serious hunter and his dog. The SportDOG SD-3225 features 8 adjustable levels of static correction, vibration mode and a tone-only mode. You can also set the corrections to be administered momentarily or continuously. With a total of 21 settings to choose from, the SD-3225 remote trainer collar provides you with top-of-the-line training flexibility.
Both the collar and handheld remote transmitter are 100% waterproof and can be submerged in water up to a depth of 25 feet-making it the perfect remote training dog collar for hunting around lakes and marshlands. The receiver collar and transmitter function remotely with rechargeable batteries, with a whopping 40-60 hours of function with each charge (battery charger and adapter included). The remote transmitter also includes convenient color-coded indicators that you can match up to the available colors of the dog collar straps (blue, yellow, orange and red) so that you never make a mistake when correcting your dogs.
Have more than one dog? With just one handheld remote, you can control up 6 dogs at the same time. All it takes is an additional collar for each dog you want to add (Add-A-DOG Collar Model: SDR-AH, sold separately).
No other remote dog training collar compares with the rugged innovation and reliability of the SportDog Hound Hunter SD-3225 system. With one of these bad boys in your hand, you'll have your dogs trained like a professional hunting dog in no time!
- Reliable signal transmission for up to 2 miles (3,200 yards)
- Eight levels of adjustable static correction
- Choose from continuous or momentary correction modes
- 21 stimulation/correction/training level settings (7 low levels, 7 medium levels, and 7 high levels)
- Durable, waterproof collar constructed of DryTek, that can be submerged in water up to depths of 25 feet
- Vibration and tone-only features for sending commands over long distances
- Choose from stimulation/tone or stimulation/vibrate
- Convenient docking cradle recharges batteries in just 2 hours
- Approximately 40-60 hours of full function between charges
- Durable, adjustable collar strap fits neck sizes from 7 inches to 23.5 inches
- All batteries are fully rechargeable and user replaceable (collar and transmitter)
- Expandable to control up to 6 dogs (requires additional Add-A-Dog SDR-AH collars, sold separately)
- Designed specifically for training hound dogs and other hunting/sporting breeds
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Handheld remote transmitter
- Dog collar/receiver (SportDog SDR-AH)
- Battery charger cradle with power adapter
- Rechargeable batteries in both the collar and transmitter
- Long and short collar/receiver contact point sets
- Lanyard for remote transmitter
- Test light tool to ensure the collar is functioning properly
- Basic Training DVD Included ($34.95 retail value)
- Triple Crown Behavior and Training Guide booklet
- Owners Manual