Shop by Brand
Made especially for medium to large dog breeds of 15 pounds or more, the SportDOG SD-105S Stubborn Dog Training Shock Collar makes teaching hard-to-train dogs easy.
Whether your dog is a digger, a chewer, a barker, or a jumper, the SD-105S remote dog shock collar can help train your dog indoors and outdoors and up to distances as far as 100 yards. Both durable and 100% waterproof, you can train your dog anywhere.
This SportDOG Yard Trainer SD-105S system is especially made for stubborn dogs with a mind of their own. With 8 varying levels of high-intensity static shock stimulus, you can control just how little or how much correction your dog needs to change his stubborn ways. No matter which level you choose, your dog will receive safe, intermittent pulses of static stimulus for a limited duration. There's also a convenient tone-only button, great for providing your dog with only a warning sound, another effective tool used in dog training.
This stubborn dog shock collar trainer comes complete with a user manual and a basic dog training guide written by an expert dog trainer. This convenient dog training guide will teach you everything you need to know about remote shock collar dog training.
With the SportDOG SD-105S system, even the most stubborn of dogs learn to obey.
- Signal transmits within ranges of up to 100 yards
- Fits neck sizes 8 - 26"
- 8 levels of high-intensity stimulation for stubborn dogs
- Tone-only button
- Transmitter and receiver feature replaceable lithium batteries
- Low battery detection feature in both transmitter and receiver
- Waterproof dog collar/receiver
- Water-resistant remote transmitter
- Basic dog training manual written by Charlie Jurney, Pro Dog Trainer (included)
- One Year Warranty
- Handheld remote transmitter
- Remote dog collar receiver
- 4 Lithium Batteries for transmitter and receiver
- Long and Short receiver/collar transmission contact point sets
- Test light tool to confirm the collar is properly functioning
- Lanyard for handheld receiver
- User manual with basic dog training guide