Shop by Brand
This item is discontinued. Check Out the SportDOG 425X.
The FieldTrainer SD-425 from SportDOG is an excellent training collar that can efficiently modify a dogs behavior through the use of electric stimulation. People already familiar with the FieldTrainer 400 training collar will see this one as an upgrade which features the latest technology developed by SportDOG and inserted into their most compact design yet.
This collar is great for training dogs in any outdoor situations. Furthermore, it can also be used for hunting when multiple dogs who work closely are used. It works with electric stimulation, but also comes equipped with vibration and tone in order to offer a much wider variety of correcting options that will fit a broad spectrum of various personalities and dog breeds. The owner is able to switch between different methods easily by using the remote transmitter.
One remote transmitter is capable of controlling up to 3 separate collars at once by adding additional SportDOG Add-a-Dog optional training collars. All of them are fully waterproof and submersible in order to cope with the active lifestyle of dogs that are engaged in frequent outdoor activities. At the same time, the collars are durable but still lightweight in order to be comfortable on all breeds of dogs.
- 500 yard range
- 7 stimulation levels, low to mid range
- 7 programming modes
- Additional vibration and tone corrections
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Remote transmitter can control up to 3 collars
- Waterproof up to 25ft deep (DryTek technology)
- Lightweight (transmitter 4 ounces; collar 3.3 ounces)
- 2 hour charge
- Comes with basic training DVD
- One year warranty
- Remote transmitter
- Collar receiver with black strap (SportDOG SDR-AF)
- Lanyard for remote
- Power adapter with rubber charging jack covers
- Long contact points
- Test light tool
- Owners manual
- Basic training manual by Charlie Jurney
- Basic Training DVD Included ($34.95 retail value)