Shop by Brand
The WetlandHunter SD-425CAMO from SportDOG is a training collar which has been designed specifically for the waterfowl hunting environment. This version is considered to be an upgrade of the older WetlandHunter 400CAMO model, equipped with the latest technology from SportDOG in their most compact training collar.
The collar uses electric stimulation in order to correct the dogs behavior but it also has the option of using vibrations and tone. This way the owner has the ability to select the kind of correction necessary for each individual situation based on the behavior and the size of the dog. All corrections are applied using the remote transmitter which is capable of controlling up to 3 separate collars at once within a 500 yard range.
The collars and the transmitter are meant to be used in very physical activities involving water and rough terrains so they have been designed to be extremely durable, as well as waterproof. At the same time, the 3.3 ounce collars are lightweight and fit comfortable around the necks of all dog breeds. In order to blend in, this model features Realtree Max5 Camo so it does not stand out while hunting.
- 500 yard range
- 7 stimulation levels, mid to high range
- 7 programming modes
- Additional vibration and tone corrections
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Realtree Max5 Camo finish
- Remote transmitter can control up to 3 collars
- Waterproof up to 25 ft deep (DryTek technology)
- Lightweight (transmitter 4 ounces; collar 3.3 ounces)
- 2 hour charge
- Comes with basic training DVD
- One year warranty
- Remote transmitter with Realtree Max5 Camo print
- Collar receiver with Realtree Max5 Camo strap (SportDOG SDR-AC)
- Lanyard for remote
- Power adapter with rubber charging jack covers
- Long contact points
- Test light tool
- Basic training DVD
- Owners Manual and Operating Guide