Shop by Brand
The SD-825 SportHunter from SportDOG is a top-of-the-line training collar capable of correcting dogs behavior by applying electric stimulation along with vibrations and tone. This version is an upgrade of the SD-800 model equipped with all of the latest technology from SportDOG.
This collar works over a large distance of up to 1/2 mile. It is specifically designed for hunting as it is predominantly used on retrievers and pointing dogs that run fast over long distances. The remote transmitter allows the owner to apply a various selection of corrections without having to keep up with the dogs. Another feature is its capability of controlling up to 3 collars at once with only a transmitter a bonus for hunting situations were often more than one dog is used.
The collars are very resistant so that they can endure intense physical activities without breaking. They are also waterproof and submersible. At the same time, they are very light, weighing only 3.3 ounces so that they will not tire or slow down the dogs. The transmitter itself is also light so that the owner can easily carry it around.
- 1/2 mile range
- 16 continuous stimulation levels
- 8 momentary "nick" stimulation levels
- 7 programming modes
- Additional vibration and tone corrections
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Remote transmitter can control up to 3 collars
- Waterproof up to 25ft deep (DryTek technology)
- Lightweight (transmitter 4 ounces; collar 3.3 ounces)
- 2 hour charge
- Comes with basic training DVD
- 2 year warranty
- Remote transmitter
- Collar receiver with black strap (SportDOG SDR-AF)
- Lanyard for remote
- Power adapter with rubber charging jack covers
- Long contact points
- Test light tool
- Basic training DVD
- Owners Manual and Operating Guide