Shop by Brand
SportDOG jumps to the head of the line with the reintroduction of the TEK 2.0 LT GPS Tracking + E-Training collar. SportDOG was the first to combine location and training in one system and the improvements in the TEK-2 will assure it stays on top. With the new SportDOG TEK 2.0 LT GPS Tracking + E-Collar system, you can train, send commands to, and track the location of your hunting dogs with a single remote!
So whats new in the TEK-2LT. Now included on the handheld transmitter-a map-a colored 1:100,000 preloaded topographic map of the USA to better assist with tracking PLUS FREE mapping updates for a lifetime.
You can now track up to 21 dogs or handheld transmitters to distances up to 10 miles.
Next, new HOPTEK technology means less interference in the signal. By hopping between frequencies you get improved range performance from the transmitter.
Third, it picks up satellites from GLONASS and GPS. More satellites means more consistent connection to the collars satellite antenna.
And finally, move over SIRI. TEK-2LT gives real time hands free voice updates telling you what your dogs are doing and where they are at all times.
You can still train and send commands to each dog with same convenient remote.
The remote training module included with the SportDOG TEK 2.0 LT system is designed to fit together with the GPS module on a single collar strap. With the remote dog training collar receiver in place, you can use the same handheld remote used with the GPS tracking unit to transmit up to 99 adjustable levels of static correction, vibration, and/or tone commands.
Designed to withstand the demands of rugged hunting terrains, the handheld remote can be reasonably manhandled, dropped, and even submerged in up to 5 feet of water and still work as good as new. The remote GPS and training receiver modules are just as rugged. Constructed of SportDOG's durable DRYTEK, each collar can be submerged in up to 25 feet of water without damage.
All components of the TEK 2.0 LT system use rechargeable batteries. Each unit can be quickly charged with the included charger adapter, with 20+ hours of use between charges.
- HOPTEK Technology AKA Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum means less signal interference and superior range performance
- Signal Range between handheld remote transmitter and the collar receivers reaches up to 10 miles
- Integrated compass with 3-axis tilt compensation
- 99 adjustable levels static stimulation, vibration, and tone-only commands
- Momentary, rising and constant stimulation options
- Track up to 21 dogs using the single remote (additional SportDOG TEK-2AD collars required)
- Includes desktop application for collar and handheld transmitter updates
- Designed for use with a variety of hunting dogs and terrains
- Compact training module joins together with GPS module on a single collar strap
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Four clear easy to read screens-home screen, compass screen, training screen and tracking screen
- Compact, waterproof handheld remote (submersible up to 5 feet deep)
Handheld Transmitter and Dog Receiver Collar:
- Lithium-Ion rechargeable and user replaceable batteries
- 24 Hour battery life between charges
- Low battery light indicator
- Batteries fully charge in quick 2 hours
Dog Receiver Collar:
- Updates every 3 seconds.
- Red collar strap is adjustable for dogs up to a 22" neck
- Durable, waterproof DRY-TEK receiver collar (submersible up to 25 feet deep)
- Includes interchangeable short and long contact points
- Handheld remote transmitter device with antenna
- GPS + Training receiver collar (SportDOG TEK-2AD)
- Red Strap on receiver collar
- Triple-lead battery charging adapter
- USB Cables
- Charging Cradle
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries in both the collar and remote
- Test light tool to confirm your collar is functioning properly
- Long and short contact point sets
- Allen key wrench
- Lanyard for remote transmitter
- Gear bag
- Quick-Start guide
- Basic Training DVD Included ($34.95 retail value)
Please Note: We cannot ship this product to Canada.