Shop by Brand
On your mark... get set... STAY! That's exactly what the SportDOG SDF-100A Underground Electric Dog Fence will teach your dog each time he tries to race out of the yard.
Designed for dogs that weigh over 10 pounds, this in-ground dog fence system has been proven safe and effective in teaching dogs to stay within the boundaries of their own yard. The pet containment system features a warning tone that beeps as your dog approaches the electric fence barrier. If your dog continues, the collar will transmit a static correction, quickly teaching your dog to retreat back to the safe zone. As an added benefit, the receiver dog collar offers 4 levels of adjustable correction and a vibration and tone-only mode, allowing you to tailor your electric dog fence training around your dog's temperament.
The receiver dog collar is 100% waterproof and has a light that lets you know when the 9-volt battery needs replacing. There's also an anti-linger feature to prevent your dog from running the battery down if he remains within the warning zone for too long. As an added safety feature, the dog collar receiver shuts down after 20 seconds of continuous correction. The dog fence system also has an alarm that sounds and lights up if the electric dog fence wire breaks, and includes built-in lightning protection.
Although your dog may find it annoying, each level of static correction is completely harmless. The SportDOG in-ground fence system is easy to install and includes a complete step-by-step installation guide and pet fence training DVD.
The SportDOG fence system includes enough electric dog fence wire to cover an area of 1 acre (1000' feet). With the addition of extra wire and flag kits, the system can be expanded up to 100 acres (8600 ft), making it an effective dog fencing option for farms and other large areas of land.
Have more than one dog? No problem. You can train however many dogs you want on the same dog fence system. All you need to do is purchase additional SportDOG SDF-R electronic dog fence receiver collars. The PetSafe In-Ground Fence Extra receiver collars will also work with this system. They include the PUL-250, UltraLight, PUL-275 Deluxe UltraLight, PRF-275-19 Stubborn Dog, PIG00-10778 Little Dog and PIG00-11006 Deluxe Cat collar.
- Includes dog fence wiring for up to 1 acre
- Dog fence system can be expanded to up to 100 acres (additional wire and flag kits required)
- 4 levels of adjustable static correction plus beep and vibrate mode to fit any dogs personality
- Expands to any number of dogs with the purchase of additional collars
- Compatible with all PetSafe In-Ground Fence Receiver Collars
- Collar receiver sized for any dog breeds over 10 lbs
- Receiver collar is 100% waterproof and submersible (up to 25 ft)
- Dog collar receiver functions with a 9-volt battery with an average life of 6-12 months
- Low battery indication for dog collar receiver
- Built-in fuses to protect the circuitry from electrical power surges
- Transmitter alarm warning you if the dog fence wire breaks (audible & visual)
- "Anti-linger" feature on collar keeps your dog from running down the battery
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fence transmitter with a/c power adapter (SportDOG RF-104-S)
- Receiver dog collar (SportDOG SDF-R)
- Battery for the dog collar (standard 9-volt)
- 1000' feet (1 acre) of electronic dog fence boundary wire
- 100 boundary training flags
- Two gel filled waterproof splices
- Test light tool to ensure the receiver dog collar is functioning properly
- Operating and training guide